2 thoughts on “So Sarah can see a koala video from my collection

1. sarah

Dear Mr. M,

I saw the video and it was amazing! Thank you so much for posting it. Did you see Suzie or was that just a youtube video? What is it like to live in Australia? I bet it’s beautiful. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your pictures. I have a joke: knock knock? Whos there? Boo. Boo who? Please don’t cry! 🙂

Your friend,
    Sarah
    Techie Kids

Reply
    1. rossmannell

Post author

Dear Sarah,

I made the video clip and loaded it to my You Tube channel. Being a friend of Potoroo Palace, I have been able to be in the enclosure with Suzie and Blinky (the male koala). I have many photos and video clips of the animals there.

“Knock, knock” jokes were around when I was your age. I’ve always liked them. 🙂

Knock, Knock.
      Who’s there?
      Who.
      Who, who?
      Wait, did you hear an owl?

Living in Australia… I think much would be familiar here in Australia. We also uses dollars and cents although our coins are a little difference and we don’t have 1c coins. We have our own television programs and movies but also see American television and movies. English is our official language but our spelling is different as well follow English spelling not American. Like America, there are big distances to drive within the country but there are much less people and most live around the coast. 🙂

@RossMannell

Reply